Friday, August 03, 2007

DREAM OR PREMONITION


Well I was going to blog about what has been happening here on the farm like....moving, garden and such. But with the recent events that have taken place with the bridge collapsing... I have to blog something else.

For awhile now I have had dreams that are so coincidental. When I first had a dream and it was one that bugged me, and I really wish I could remember what that first one was about. Anyway, I had this dream and the next few days something happened that was similar to the dream I had. I didn't think too much of it at the time because after all it WAS only a dream until the next time....

The next dream was that of a plane crash. No idea when it was suppose to happen or what airline or where but it was vivid enough to me that is was clearly a plane and it was going to crash. I did tell someone about this and again just thought of it as only a dream until I heard the news of a plane crash. I believe it was around the time when that one crashed into the Florida Everglades. Another plane crash that came my way in a dream were 2 small planes crashed into each other in the air. For the life of me I can't remember when it happened but there it was on the news. Can't remember if it was around the time they had air shows and don't remember where. Again, to me it was just a dream. Others tell me premonitions. Scared me a little and thought no way! And then....

It happened again. This time I really remembered more when the dream came to me. It was a Monday morning when I had this dream at 5 AM. All I could see is a black figure like a silhouette from the shoulders up. It looked scrambled to me like as if you needed to adjust your tracking on your VCR. I didn't know if the figure was a female or a male but I knew it was someone famous. I told my Mother that someone famous in my dream had died. Then my Brother had heard that Stevie Ray Vaughn was killed in a helicopter crash. And I believe if I remember right in the morning hours. Now I am feeling weird. And then....

Then I had a dream that someone of Royalty had died. I knew it was not of the British Royals. This figure, again, only appeared dark shaped but no scrambling of the figure. I knew it was a female. I could tell that she was very attractive even though the figure appeared black. Figure that one out. What I couldn't tell was that she either had long hair or some sort of scarf. Then next morning I was busy doing my stuff, told my Mom about the dream and then I listened to the radio. During a news break they had said a Princess from Nepal was killed.

For awhile I have not any any incidents up until now. This one kind of bugs me and it has nagged at me now for a couple of days. Last year in 2006 I had another dream. I can not for the life of me remember when. Was it before we moved or after??? That is a question I keep trying to figure out the answer for. We moved on July 1st. Anyway, in this dream a bridge had collapsed. I knew it was in the state of Minnesota. It was over a river. I did see cars falling. I really felt as if I was there seeing the whole thing. The only thing is it didn't say when this would have happened or over what river. Sometimes these dreams or so called premonitions are not on the money but it sure is a weird feeling when all of a sudden in the year 2007 that indeed, Minnesota has had a bridge collapse over a river. Last year when I had that dream and when it didn't happen in that year I never really thought about it anymore until recently. Again I just looked at it as just a dream.

Just so you know...I am not one that dreams that often. I either have a restless night of sleeping or I have nights where I sleep solid. So I sit today thinking that I may go out and by one of those blank books and journal every date, year and what happened in my dreams, of what I could remember. That way if something happens again, that seems so familiar to me I will look it up.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
My husband and I live in Fifty Lakes, MN. We own 2 horses, 4 dogs and 2 cats. We LOVE the Up North, Country Farm Life. Wouldn't trade it for anything.
SmileyCentral.com

Feb. 14th 2007

Feb. 14th 2007
Happy Valentine's Day!

February Quote

To often we under estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around

Getting Bigger

Getting Bigger

Number of Vistors to Our Site


I LOVE MY MINPINS

Quote for Today

To be interested in the changing seasons is a happier state of mind than to be hopelessly in love with Spring.

Brrrrr....is Right! Jan. 12th 2007

Brrrrr....is Right! Jan. 12th  2007
I hate this cold and I am SO ready for the warm weather.

New Year"s Resolution

My New Year's Resolution is NOT to make one.

MN Appleton"s Lord Rylee

MN Appleton"s Lord Rylee
Our new baby to the household.....Miniature Pinscher, named Rylee

Quote of the Day...Nov 25th "06

Look back on our struggle for freedom, trace our present day's strength to it's source; And you'll find that man's pathway to glory is strewn with the bones of a horse.

You might be a redneck if......

You consider fast food hitting a deer at 65 MPH

THE NEW MOUSER

THE NEW MOUSER
Tater

Reeba and Rikee

Reeba and Rikee
Where is that Squirrel??

Quote of the Day

Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.

Labels